I feel if OPRAH & I met, we’d be great girlfriends! Is this WEIRD?
“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” Helen Keller
I hide nuts from my family, (not the fact, I’m nuts, lol) particularly Cashews & Pistachio’s! Is this WEIRD?
Disneyland® Resort in California
Walt Disney World® Resort
- New! Free Day to Play at the Disney Theme Parks: Buy 6 or more tickets for your family or friends with the 4-Day, 5-Day, 6-Day, 7-Day, 8-Day, or 9-Day tickets and you will get an extra day free. Imagine another day to ride Splash Mountain or another day to get pictures with Mickey Mouse! If you are visiting together, order your tickets together to save money! Must book by June 14.
- Free Memory Maker to Cherish Your Disney World Moments: Imagine capturing your favorite pictures from your Disney World vacation! You can do that with Disney’s Memory Maker. Book a package from August 15-September 30 for at least 3 nights with 2-Day tickets and get the new Memory Maker free. Prices start from just $899 plus tax for a family of 3 at a Disney Value Resort.
- Save up to 30% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels: Savings apply for stays most nights March 14, 2014 – April 12, 2014 and April 20, 2014 – June 15, 2014. Upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Ticket and get one more ticket day FREE! Visit Destinations in Florida for more details.
- Florida Resident Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resorts hotels for stays through May 29, 2014. Plan a winter getaway to Disney or a Spring Break trip to the Disney Water Parks. Book today with this incredible deal, just for Florida Residents.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
Ending Soon! Save Up to 25% on Rooms at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel: Save up to 25% on rooms at a Disneyland Hotel most Sunday through Thursday nights through April 10, 2014. Book by March 6, 2014.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals from $135 per person per night plus tax/port charges for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military. Special cruises are available for select dates in February.
- Last Minute Restricted Deals: If you are flexible about the location of your stateroom and willing to book last minute you may be able to save BIG! Disney offers Restricted Guarantee rooms 15-60 days before departure dates, sometimes just a few days before departure. These are very restricted and with many rules, but if you are not picky you can save up 40%.
- Canadian Resident Deal: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can enjoy 20% off select rates on the May 24, 2014 Alaska sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada. Take advantage of this special deal, just for you!
- Get up to a $500 Room Credit to Spend During Your Visit: Book a 1 or 2-Bedroom Villa from April 23-June 16, 2014 and receive up to a $500 resort credit for a 4-Night vacation. Book a Deluxe Studio or regular room for 4 nights and receive a $400 resort credit.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- 4th Night and 3rd Day Free: Book a Universal Partner hotel for 3 nights with a 2 Day Base ticket and receive your 4th night and 3rd day at the parks for FREE!
- Save up to $500 on your Universal Package: Stay at one of the Universal Hotels including Cabana Bay Hotel, Royal Pacific Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino Bay Hotel with tickets and save up to $500 on your package. Now is the time to visit the movies at the Universal Orlando Resort.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
- “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
Sea World Discounts
- Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
Orlando Attraction Ticket Discounts
- Kids Eat Free Card: Save money on over 100 different restaurants in Orlando from the quick serve restaurants like McDonald’s to sit down restaurants like Nascar Cafe at Universal CityWalk. Purchase the Kids Eat Free Card and receive a free child’s meal with any adult meal at select restaurants. Click here for more details and to purchase this special card.
- Kennedy Space Center Tickets: Pre-order your tickets to Kennedy Space Center and save money with special prices. Experience the Space Shuttle Atlantis, US Astronaut Hall of Fame, and more; just an hour from Orlando. Click here to more details and to purchase tickets.
Book your family memories today with Destinations in Florida!
Posted in Disney Digest
Tagged Discounts, Discovery Cove, Disney, Disney digest, Disney Vacation, Disneyland, save, Sea World, Travel Discounts, Universal, Universal Studios
1.One of the kids rip the potato chip bag- all the way to the bottom, not enough chip clips in the world could save it!
2. ”Words with Friends” buddies nudge me, sorry!
3. I painted my kids closets with chalkboard paint for fun & aesthetically pleasing & one of their friends drew something obscene on it. I should have painted them when they were younger, rather than teenagers, that’s what I get! (It was quickly erased)
4. I buy large items at Sam’s Club & realize we drove the Jeep there. King Size Mattress-REALLY!
5. The weather men promise snow & the kids are sooo excited only to find out, it hit 30 minutes north of us, east of us, south of us & west of us, JUST NOT US!
6. I buy a box of cereal, only to get to the bottom & NOT find a prize. I instead find some dark brown goo stuck to about 10 of the them & dark brown goo wasn’t at all part of the cereal! Can we all say GROSS together! Glad my son ate most of it, hehe..
7. I hide the potato chips in our room now or my son would eat them all in one day! Growing teenager….
8.I have a painful sore on my thumb that won’t heal, no matter what the dermatologist gives me.
9.I just get back from a big trip & have to unpack, wash & put away everyone’s garments!
10. I get back from a big trip, it means 6 more months till the next one, WAH!
Painted the Closet with Chalkboard Paint. FUN!
New Tufted Beige Headboard
This week, I’ll add video’s to my blog & soon I’ll start vlogging for fun (video blog) Good Lord help us all!
Childishness? I think it’s the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there’s a certain something that you retain. It’s the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can’t laugh at others.” Walt Disney
Yesterday, my hubby commented on what a sloppy eater our son is & his response”That’s why I’m going to take my first date to a really FANCY chicken tender place!”