I really didn’t know much about Blue Man Group in advance! I did know it involved three blue men, kinda obvious – Blue Man Group! I had no idea what talents they possessed or really what the show entailed, no predetermined thoughts what so ever, just intrigue.
Blue Man Group opened June 6, 2007, in CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort in the former Nickelodeon Studios Building. If you enjoy comedy, music, and audience participation while drinking and snacking, then this show is your jam. The perfect adjective when describing this phenomenal attraction is sublime.
My body’s stimuli rocked to the beat of just about anything the Blue Man Group picked up. This form of amusement had my brain working overtime and my eyes in wonderment! The Blue Man Group made me feel happy, like if energized and mesmerized had a baby!
Your family will not bore, nor sleep during this one hour and forty-five minute highly entertaining experience. They’ll be on the edge of their seats, mouths agape, with eager anticipation, I promise.
Good to know:
- No theme park admission is required.
- The experience lasts approximately one hour and forty-five minutes with no intermission.
- Blue Man Group appeals to children ages 3 and older due to percussive music and props. Ages 3 and under are welcome and the cost is free as long as they’re seated in parents lap.
- Parking is available in the Universal Orlando Resort parking garage and it’s not included in the cost of the Blue Man Group ticket.
- Rock Band Performance
- It’s a party, comedy, and music spectacular all-in-one.
- Purchase your Blue Man Group Tickets
This high energy show had a lot to say even though there were no spoken words during the entire presentation. It’s the most unique form of entertainment I’ve witnessed and my mind was literally blown! Drop the mic or in this case, the confetti and brightly colored LED Zygote balls!
Sponsored by Universal Orlando Resort and Mediavine as part of the “We Grow Retreat 2018.”