*Ride the Walt Disney World Resort Monorail– It’s a uniquely magical experience.
*Visit all four Disney Parks at least once- They’re creative marvels!
*Get your photo taken with the Disney Characters– Alright, maybe not all of them, but at least you or your child’s favorite.
*Get the Disney Characters Autographs– If you have young children or you want them for yourself, no judgement here, go get em’.
*Use the Walt Disney World Resort “Water Taxi” Transportation– It’s an attraction of its own and free. Enjoy
*My hubby said to play golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course. He especially loves the Mickey shaped sand trap.
*Walt Disney World Resort-HOP– Get a feel for a different themed and priced resort. Maybe next time you will stay at one of them.
*Try Walt Disney World Resort Popcorn– It’s better than movie theater popcorn, I promise. Just call me a popcorn connoisseur.
*Enjoy “Movies under the Stars” (Free) at the Disney Resorts
*Enjoy your Disney Resort themed swimming pool.
*Try a Pineapple Dole Whip– Not my favorite treat in the world of treats, but lots of folks love them and you might too! You can find them at a variety of places throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
*If you’re an Annual Passholder or a Disney Resort Guest you’ll receive a MagicBand and all its perks!
*If you have a Disney Visa, you’ll save 10% on souvenirs and food items (where applicable), also extra magical perks!
*If you’re an active Military personnel you will save on your Disney Resort and Tickets. The military personnel must be with you on trip to receive discount.
*Teachers can save when booking with the Swan & Dolphin Resort at Disney’s Boardwalk in the Epcot Resort Area. Its managed by Marriott, so Reward points can benefit you here.
*Enjoy a Mickey Bar– Now we’re talkin’, yummy in every sense of the word!
*Purchase at L’Artisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion in Epcot at World Showcase a Croque Glacé, just trust me, you can’t go wrong!
*Visit Disney Springs– An outdoor Shopping, Dining and Entertainment district, full of amazing Disney extras, you have to see to experience. ***Preferably not on a weekend, I would recommend morning over evening, a lot less crowded.
*Visit Fort Wilderness Campground– Great place to spend the afternoon with family; Riding Ponies,Horses, Bike Rentals, Archery, Carriage Rides, Golf Cart, etc. Extra $$$
*Eat at a Character Meal– My fave is Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, located at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
*Try a Turkey Leg at the parks- If you want to look like a caveman/cavewoman, join the crowd, lots of others do. I personally do not like boned meat. I wrote a rap about my distain for the Turkey Legs~ http://wp.me/p1Uk8b-4kO.
*Drink LaFou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern at Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom, before you get too excited, it’s non-alcoholic and extremely sweet, like ME.h
*Explore Tom Sawyer Island at Magic Kingdom– Search through the caves (if you are not claustrophobic, I am- shh) and forts. Your children and most the dads will find their inner childhood bursting to come out.
*My hubby said to visit Pocahontas, she’s hot (LOL)
*Rent a personal Sea Raycer Watercraft at most of the Deluxe Resorts at Walt Disney World Resort.$$
*Last but surely not least, jump on board the Disney SkyLiner! If you’re afraid of heights or don’t particularly like dangling in mid air, you might not want too!
“Must Do” Rides at each Park
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Splash Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Disney Hollywood Studios
- Tower of Terror
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Toy Story Land- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Toy Story Mania
- Star Wars- Rise of the Resistance
- Star Wars- Millennium Falcon/Smugglers Run
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway- Opens March 4, 2020
- Test Track
- Spaceship Earth (about to close for 2 year refurb.)
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission Space
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pandora “The World of Avatar”- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Pandora “The World of Avatar”- Na’vi River Journey
- Visit all of Pandora “The World of Avatar”
- Primeval Whirl
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
“Must Do” Shows/Entertainment:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Happily Ever After FireWorks
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Festival of the Fantasy Parade
- Casey’s Corner Pianist
- The Dapper Dans on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- JAMMitors near Spaceship Earth/Future World
- Serveur Amusant/France-World Showcase
- Epcot Forever/ World Showcase Lagoon-World Showcase
- Voices of Liberty/American Pavilion- World Showcase
- British Revolution/United Kingdom- World Showcase
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician/United Kingdom- World Showcase
- Jeweled Dragon Acrobats/China-World Showcase
- Character Experiences all over Epcot
Disney Hollywood Studios
- Character Experiences at Animation Courtyard/Also “Disney Visa” Cardmember Character Perks.
- Character Experiences- All over DHS
- Fantastic-Sunset Boulevard
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage- Sunset Boulevard/ (one of my daughters all time faves)
- Citizens of Hollywood- Hollywood Boulevard
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular-Hollywood Boulevard
- Star Wars: Galaxy Far, Far Away- Hollywood Boulevard
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid- Animation Courtyard
- Frozen Sing-Along Celebration-Echo Lake
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular-Echo Lake
- Jedi Training-Echo Lake
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Finding Nemo/The Musical- DinoLand U.S.A.
- Tree of Life/Awakenings- Discovery Island
- Animal Encounters/Winged Encounters- Discovery Island
- Meet Pocahontas on Discovery Island Trails
- Tam Tam Drummers of Harrambe- Africa
- Festival of the Lion King- Africa
- Bollywood Beats- Asia
- Rivers of Light-Asia
- Pandora Drummers- Swotu Wayä- Pandora “The World of Avatar”