It’s fun to go against the grain and do the unexpected, especially at the most magical place on earth. By unexpected, I’m not referring to a ride on Splash Mountain or the umpteenth visit to Cinderella Castle! If you are looking for magic in exciting new places then this article is right up your alley…
In a Blink of an Eye~ Logan Graduated!
Everyone’s heard the old adage in a “blink of an eye” especially in reference to growing children. In a “blink of an eye” they’ll be walking, in a “blink of an eye” they’ll go to kindergarten and in a “blink of an eye” they’ll graduate from high-school. I took this into consideration as my children grew, reminding myself constantly through the…
Peyton Left to Her Own Devices!
My nineteen year old daughter Peyton loves to sing and sounds quite lovely. She’s fortunate she did not inherit her chops from me, as I’m literally the most awful singer on the planet. I’m so pathetic my hubby jokes that I can’t even hold a tune when humming or whistling, now that’s bad with a capital B………A & D! Peyton especially enjoys singing when my hubby…
My sweet babies!
Logan & Peyton 2004 at Walt Disney World Resort, where else…..such cuties:)
I hate it WHEN!
I tell my child (teenager) one thing and they do another! I hate it WHEN!
Throwback Thursday #TBT
Peyton & Logan when they still shared! The Arlington Hotel, Hot springs Arkansas!
Love this picture of my kids gazing up at Cinderella Castle! WDW~ February 2015
I’m a maniac these days, well always but especially these days. Life is happening too fast and I would like it to slow down a little bit……O.K. life! Maniac Monday
Beyond Rides at Walt Disney World!
With your Walt Disney World ticket purchase, you receive access to more than just rides. Enjoy everything Walt Disney World Resort offers, possibly giving you the chance to explore sights and sounds that you otherwise would not have. Disney offers Broadway style shows, Arcades, Themed Lands, etc. Dining is also a favorite activity amongst…
Easter 2008, Wah!
I hate it WHEN
My children drink out of the communal two liter bottle of soda~ then I pour in glass not knowing! Yuck , kid cooties:(
Fred Rogers, a compassionate human being who assured each of us~ that no matter who we are or what we do, we are always lovable and capable of loving~ anyone~ just as they are!
This old picture proves Ryan and I were meant to be~ look at the huge Disney~Mickey Mouse curtain behind him…….WOOT!
Throwback Thursday #TBT
The family’s complete~ 1999!
I HATE it when #51!
1. I have creeper socks on (the socks that creep off your feet with shoes on)! 2. I can’t open up my hubby’s sock drawer! (stuffed) 3. My home is perfectly clean and then my family comes home! (not anymore) 4. I get lotion in my wedding ring, yuck! 5. I hear the word secretion, ugh!…
Peyton at the Beach Club Resort Beach at Walt Disney World!
Mishaps after long day of painting!
Only this could happen to ME!!!!! Long day of painting, I originally thought I would play a more supervisory role in this quest, but lets get real, that NEVER happens~ SHOCKER, I’m a control freak and my hubby had to watch the LSU game with his dad. So he had a paint intermission for almost 4 hours,…
Ice Bucket Challenge/Give Kids the World!
The Following Disney Writers United Have Accepted the Challenge to Support “Give Kids The World” and are working with us to Change Lives-One Bucket of Ice Water at a Time! Gayle Turner Disney Gals Janice Brady Adult…
Throwback Thursday #TBT
~Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort 2003
Wouldn’t it be funny?!
The first day of school has unfortunately/fortunately begun. I like every awesome mother in the universe filled out a million sheets of paperwork, knowing no one will ever really look at them! I was tickled with some of the questions being asked, especially on the Limited English Proficiency Form (I understand its a screener, still funny all the same)….
My fam at Enchanted Garden Restaurant onboard the Disney Fantasy!
I’m a real man!
This is how my fifteen year old son asked to go bowling with his buddy today “Mom, I’m a man now, I have sideburns and all & I want to go bowling & eat cheesy fries!” So hilarious-sideburns & all
Began with Coffee on the balcony overlooking the lake on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning. Followed up with a day of family boating.~Sunday Fun~day!
I HATE it when #47
1. When I take a drink of what I think is diet coke & its sweet tea, its disgusting because I didn’t expect it, I expected diet coke. 2. When I see or accidentally touch anyone’s dried booger, and if it just so happens to be bloody ~gag me with a pitchfork. 3. Someone is determined…
I LOVE it when #29!
1. I have an awesome new mattress to sleep on. 2. My teenagers enjoy a Disney Cruise. 3. We travel to Port Canaveral for a DCL cruise & on the way back home, my hubby makes a pit stop at Downtown Disney for lunch & shopping! 4. My son sells a 60 pack of candy bars…
I’ve probably already used this picture, but I don’t care, they were sooo cute & sweet back THEN:(
I LOVE it when #28!
1. It starts to rain early evening before bed. 2. My hubby comes home with a new SUV, Woot! 3. Peeps pay it forward. Try it……. 4. My DVR is filled with lots of my favorite shows. 5. My kids enjoy our company. 6. I have batteries in my t.v. remote. It’s the first place my kids…
Kids in Hot Springs, Arkansas when younger!
I LOVE it when #27
1. My hubby goes to the nail salon with me! 2. HGTV House Hunters International is on. 3. My kids are honest. 4. The women on House Hunters don’t mention the “CLOSET” being all theirs, so annoying (old & stupid joke) 5. My iPhone, iPad & lap top are fully charged. 6. Girls on…
Easter Time with Peyton & Logan
First trip to the Bahamas, Ryan took the picture!
I said “Logan, get off your video games & come spend time with me & daddy?” He said “No, there are no zombies to kill with y’all!” Awesome Sauce
WDW Spring 2014 Room Offer
WDW Spring 2014 Room Offer **Save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Book with your Disney Visa® Card through 3/31/2014 for stays most nights 3/14 – 4/12 and 4/20 – 6/15/2014. Ask about other great rates for stays most nights 2/24 – 3/5/2014. **General public discounts also start today -January…
Son’s NOT so responsible
What do a knife, fire & opened door have in common? All the things my young teenage son did wrong- his first time home alone & all within one hour of me being gone! A large knife to cut an orange, a lighter he used to start incense & an unlocked back door he opened to patio, so he could…
Peyton & Logan at Disney Hollywood Studios “Honey I Shrunk The Kids” Movie Set Adventure!