The 7 Medieval Wonders of the world should include MOTHERS?
Its Ridiculousness, they didn’t!
1. Can The Great Wall of China while driving, reach its arm under the 3rd row back seat & over a screaming child to find their babies lost, favorite binky. Ridiculousness
2. Could the Colosseum put up with the amount of sibling warfare or pure drama our kids bring us, on a regular basis. Ridiculousness
3. Porcelain Tower of Nanjing doesn’t have anything on us moms, we’ve been the source of light & refuge for all sorts of peek-a-boo, bobo’s & boogillyboo’s. Ridiculousness
4. Stonehenge might be a monument of strength, but can it keep a tween off a teen & make dinner while lookin’ cute, at the same time! Ridiculousness
5 Like the Hagia Sophia, we also are filled with glory & a forgiving nature, how else would we forget that 5 seconds ago our kids screamed, I hate you in rhyme & for all time—- at the top of their lungs, in your ear. Ridiculousness
6. Leaning Tower of Pisa looks as if its ready to crumble down, but we mom’s are strong, how else would we go to PTA meetings with some not so nice other moms, eyeing us up & down, they also, defy nature. Ridiculousness
7. Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa it doesn’t really matter, because nobody knows what the hell it is anyway, but we’re better than it too! Ridiculousness (it was really like a tomb or shrine of death, yucky)