1. The always nice “breakfast in bed”! Bagel thin & peppered bacon, yummo!
2. Shiny NEW Ray Bans — Hubby, you know which pair I like, (the kids don’t have any money, so front them some) hint:) I tried them on the other day, REMEMBER:)
3. I’m served all day, waited on hand & foot with a SMILE – by my children. You know, nicely waited on, like Princess MOM, here are your slippers my lady, with no “UHHHHHH” attached to it….. Oh & don’t throw the slippers at me, place them gently on my feet….–this hasn’t even happened, although I’m feeling quite pampered.
4. Speaking of hand & foot –Mani’s & Pedi’s are always excellante’.
5. Massages are a nice touch, get it touch–hehe, Oh & not by the kids. Preferably a paid professional….
6. Bought Flowers are lovely, but hand-picked is much more thoughtful, Awe.
7. Mexican Lunch is great, but Italian dinner is better!
8. A handmade card…. REALLY, I’m sentimental—-more focus on the MENTAL–my hubby would joke, so I just beat him to the punch, bwahahahahahahahah!
9. DISNEY Kitchen Wares *@*
10. When in doubt: JEWELRY, JEWELRY, JEWELRY!!! Mother’s, can I get an AMEN!!! (hubby, help the kids out with this one too)