Walt Disney World® Resort
- ● Play Stay and Dine…and Save Up To $600 at the Walt Disney World Resort®– Discounts room, tickets and dining plan. Must have tickets for length of stay to get that portion discounted (staying 4 days/3 nights must have 4 day ticket, etc) For Most Stays January 5-March 5 2014 3 Night Minimum Stay Required. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort or The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. MUST BOOK BY DECEMBER 31st
- ● Save Up To 35% on Stays at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels– For stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014 and March 14 – April, 12, 2014: Values 20% off, Moderates 25% off, Deluxe 35% off, Deluxe Villas 35% off. Excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid rooms or The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. MUST BOOK BY DECEMBER 31st
- ● Florida Resident Fall & Winter Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays through December 14, just in time for the holiday season.
- ● Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels most nights from Sept. 29 2013 through Sept. 27 2014 time-frame. Service members can also get up to six 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option for just $169.00, Four-Day Water Park and More Tickets for $169.00 or Four-Day Park Hopper Tickets plus the Water Park and More Option for $198.00 at their base ticket sales office.
- ● Intro to Disney – purchase a 3-night, 2-day Magic Your Way Room and Ticket Package PLUS Quick Service Dining at a select Disney Value Resort hotel (in a standard room, excluding Disney’s Art of Animation Resort) for $999* for stays most nights Jan. 5 – Feb. 12, 2014 (based on a family of 3). Ask about other great rates for other lengths of stay, alternative family configurations and other Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights Jan. 5 – March 5, 2014. Book by Dec. 31, 2013.
Disney Cruise Line®
- ● Two Disney Vacations in One; US $789 Per Person – It’s all the Magic of Disney Cruise Line®. All the Enchantment of Walt Disney World Resort. And all of your dreams come true! Package components include: 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from January 17 – February 7, 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other resorts are bookable but will affect the price per person), 3-day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket, Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line terminal. Book through December 31, 2013
- ● Special Castaway Club Member Offer: Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Club Members can receive a US $100 onboard credit when they book a 4- or 5-night Disney Magic® cruise departing from Miami Nov. 1 – Dec. 18, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, 2013). They can use their credit for a variety of onboard activities and experiences, including spa treatments, shopping, adults-only dining and more!
- ● Get 4 nights for the price of 3 plus breakfast daily for 2 at the newly expanded Aulani – For a limited time, when you purchase a minimum 4-night stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you’ll get the 4th night free* – including breakfast daily for two adults at the new Ulu Cafe. Book this offer by Jan. 15, 2014, for stays most nights Jan. 5 – April 7, 2014.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- ● Save up to 30% on Universal Resorts: Discounts begin at 3 nights at any of the three Universal Orlando® Resort deluxe hotels during the best days to vacation. Plus take advantage of $150 in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more! Vacation dates include: 11/11 – 12/19, 2013.
- ● 3rd Night & Day FREE – Limited time vacation offer. Stay at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel you’ll receive your 3rd Night & 3rd Day FREE, 3rd Night FREE† accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel. 2-Day Base Ticket with 3rd Day FREE (Must be used by 5/22/14) Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens. FREE scheduled transportation between hotel and Universal Orlando. Purchase10/10 – 12/15/13. Valid for travel 11/1 – 12/22/13. U.S. and Canadian Residents only.
- ● Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
Sea World Discounts
- ● Add a day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10: Add a second day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10 more within 7 days of your first visit.
- ● SeaWorld Orlando $50 Weekday Ticket: Enjoy 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando weekdays Monday thru Friday beginning August 1, 2013 through December 20, 2013. Advance purchase only. Not available at the park. Valid for 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando on weekdays only. Ticket expires December 20, 2013.
- ● Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
- ● SeaWorld + Aquatica Add Aquatica for just $40: Enjoy unlimited access to the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ during your vacation.
- ● Free Food: Book your Sea World Package at a partner hotel and get the All Day Dining for FREE. Add a day at Aquatica and eat there free, too!
- ● Kids Free, PLUS 2nd Visit Free, through 12/25: SeaWorld is the place for families this holiday season. And now, enjoy one free kid’s admission (ages 3-9) with each full-paid adult admission ticket.
- ● Save $10 on Sea World Tickets: Pre-order your Sea World tickets and save $10 off per ticket. You can also print your Sea World tickets, so you do not have to wait in any lines once you arrive to the park. Plus, even better, your 2nd day at Sea World is free!
- ● 5 Incredible Parks, 1 Ticket, Orlando’s Best Vacation Value: See more for less! This package features the Orlando FlexTicket, offering unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Wet’n Wild during your stay. Perfect for your Orlando vacation. Stay at least 5 nights and enjoy the best of Orlando! Plus, free transportation and other great benefits available when you choose an Official Hotel of SeaWorld. Package requires a 10-day advance purchase. Stay a minimum of 5 nights and as an added value, your 5th night is FREE!