Disney Cruise Line has different spaces for all age groups. I’ll start out with Disney-themed activity centers where kids of all ages can participate in activities that capture their interests, Such as:
It’s a Small World Nursery-
Ages 3 month – 3 years can enjoy a world inspired by the classic Disney theme park attraction and original artwork by Disney Legend Mary Blair, it operates till 1am & even has a door parents can sneak a peek at their child secretly (one way mirrored door) the nursery is located on the Dream & Fantasy or Flounders Reef Nursery– a mermaid themed nursery located on the Magic & Wonder (small fee required & advance ressies encouraged)
Disney’s Oceaneer Club-
It’s open to 3- to 10-year-old children. Before entering the kids first wash their hands in this real neat hand washer that actually drops the soap on their hands with water, they also have a “magic play floor” that interacts when they dance & when cast members story tell, so many hi-tech gadgets. (I want to be a kid again, so jelly)
- EDGE for tweens & VIBE for teens
- Character Greetings let kids come face-to-face with classic and contemporary Disney Characters.
- Chill Spa aboard the Disney Dream is a rejuvenating spa offering special services—including facials, body treatments, manicures and more—designed for teens only.
- Camp Out on the MAGIC & Pirates League so many things to choose from onboard all the ships.
Families can enjoy these activities together or separate:
- Live Shows include original, Broadway-quality Disney musicals performed exclusively at the Walt Disney Theatre, starring some of your favorite Disney Characters daily. Like “Disney’s Believe” on Dream/Fantasy or Disney’s Aladdin—A Musical Spectacular.
- Movies are shown in the nostalgic Buena Vista Theatre; some screened in Disney Digital 3-D—and on the jumbo television screen above Goofy’s Pool or Donald’s Pool.
- Pools include the family-friendly Goofy’s Pool and Donald’s Pool, as well as Mickey’s Pool which features a twisting slide
- Aquaduct– transparent tube water coaster located at Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy, definitely a family fun place to enjoy.
- Disney Cruise Line deck parties are open-air music and dance extravaganzas they have a Sail-Away Celebration & Pirate Night deck party also exclusively on Alaskan Cruises aboard the Disney Wonder they have a Pixar Pals Party- musical meet-and-greet extravaganza starring some of your favorite friends from the Disney·Pixar films.
Couples or Adults can enjoy:
- Senses Spa & Salon
- Relax in the adult pool areas like Quiet Cove Pool or Satellite Falls
- Nightclubs- with live music, sports bars, dance parties and karaoke at venues that cater exclusively to adults when the sun sets. Meridian & Pink, O’Gills Pub
- You have exclusive adult dining options like Remy on Disney Dream/ Fantasy or Palo on all four Disney Cruise Ships
- Anything & everything is available from Beer Tasting Trivia on the Disney Magic & Wonder to Adult Aerobic Classes to Cabaret shows & Jackpot bingo.
There are so many things to do whether you’re solo, as a couple or a family, there’s no excuse NOT to have a Magical time on DCL Cruises.
- Shorts at dinner? Disney loosens dress code on cruises (usatoday.com)
- Florida Resident’s rates return on Disney Cruise Line (brevardtravelflblog.wordpress.com)
- Disney Fantasy Cruise (passion4painting.wordpress.com)
- Cinderoncé Makes All Our Beyoncé Disney Fantasies Come True! Watch NOW! (perezhilton.com)
- Disney “Quote of the Day!” (dawnsdorkydiary.wordpress.com)