Walt Disney World® Resort
- Save Up To 30% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels: Book your room only or package reservation and save up to 30% off Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels for stays most nights Sept. 29 – Nov 22, 2013, and Nov 30 – Dec. 23, 2013. You can book a room only or upgrade to a package with tickets. You can even add one of the Disney Dining Plans for additional savings. The booking window is Aug. 1 – Nov. 3, 2013 for travel Nov. 10 – Nov. 22, 2013 and Nov. 30 – Dec. 23, 2013
- Florida Resident Fall & Winter Rates: Florida Residents can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays through December 14, just in time for the holiday season.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels most nights from Sept. 29 2013 through Sept. 27 2014 time-frame. Service members can also get up to six 4-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option for just $169.00, Four-Day Water Park and More Tickets for $169.00 or Four-Day Park Hopper Tickets plus the Water Park and More Option for $198.00 at their base ticket sales office.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Special Castaway Club Member Offer: Disney Cruise Line® Castaway Club Members can receive a US $100 onboard credit when they book a 4- or 5-night Disney Magic® cruise departing from Miami Nov. 1 – Dec. 18, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24 and Dec. 8, 2013). They can use their credit for a variety of onboard activities and experiences, including spa treatments, shopping, adults-only dining and more!
- New! Special Rates for Cruises from Miami – Be among the first to experience the newly re-imagined Disney Magic® with new spaces and surprises to delight kids, adults and families! 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises: Starting from $99 per person, per day / $495 total, based on double occupancy for Category IGT, Inside Stateroom with Restrictions, on most sail dates Oct. 27 – Nov. 15, 2013. Booking Window: Must book through October 20, 2013
- Get 5 Nights for the Price of 4: That’s one more night to enjoy all there is to see and do at Aulani that’s already included in the cost of your vacation, including the Waikolohe Valley Pools, Aunty’s Beach House kid’s club, peaceful Ko Olina Cove, and family entertainment, such as Starlit Hui show and ‘Ohana outdoor movie nights. Book this offer by Oct. 15, 2013, for stays most nights Oct. 1- Nov. 23, 2013 or Dec. 1-15, 2013.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Save up to 30% on Universal Resorts: Discounts begin at 3 nights at any of the three Universal Orlando® Resort deluxe hotels during the best days to vacation. Plus take advantage of $150 in hotel savings including discounts on food, drinks, spa treatments and more! Vacation dates include: 08/18 – 10/3 11/11 – 12/19, 2013.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
Sea World Discounts
- Add a day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10: Add a second day at SeaWorld Orlando for just $10 more within 7 days of your first visit.
- SeaWorld Orlando $50 Weekday Ticket: Enjoy 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando weekdays Monday thru Friday beginning August 1, 2013 through December 20, 2013. Advance purchase only. Not available at the park. Valid for 1 visit to SeaWorld Orlando on weekdays only. Ticket expires December 20, 2013.
- Expedition Antarctica at SeaWorld®: Experience the Freeze! Package includes free Quick Queue (front-of-the-line) at SeaWorld’s Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, dining at the Expedition Café, a free photo and a third hotel night FREE!
- SeaWorld + Aquatica Add Aquatica for just $40: Enjoy unlimited access to the sights and splashes of SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ during your vacation.
- Free Food: Book your Sea World Package at a partner hotel and get the All Day Dining for FREE. Add a day at Aquatica and eat there free, too!
- Kids Free, PLUS 2nd Visit Free, through 12/25: SeaWorld is the place for families this holiday season. And now, enjoy one free kid’s admission (ages 3-9) with each full-paid adult admission ticket.
- Save $10 on Sea World Tickets: Pre-order your Sea World tickets and save $10 off per ticket. You can also print your Sea World tickets, so you do not have to wait in any lines once you arrive to the park. Plus, even better, your 2nd day at Sea World is free!
- 5 Incredible Parks, 1 Ticket, Orlando’s Best Vacation Value: See more for less! This package features the Orlando FlexTicket, offering unlimited admissions to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Wet’n Wild during your stay. Perfect for your Orlando vacation. Stay at least 5 nights and enjoy the best of Orlando! Plus, free transportation and other great benefits available when you choose an Official Hotel of SeaWorld. Package requires a 10-day advance purchase. Stay a minimum of 5 nights and as an added value, your 5th night is FREE!
- Disney & Orlando Digest – Week of September 16, 2013 (dawnsdorkydiary.wordpress.com)
- Ever wanted to interact with a Beluga Whale? (seaworldtruth.wordpress.com)
- SeaWorld Slashes Park Prices Amid Park Attendance Drop – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)