I want to do my part to help Chick-fil-A better our earth, one meal at a time. Did you know just by upcycling a Chick-fil-A soup bowl you can improve the environmental value. Just imagine if we could upcycle all of our plastic containers and unwanted items, I bet Mother Earth would blow us a ginormous kiss.
Our imagination tells each of us different things, so let’s give it wings and create something new out of what we would have otherwise thrown away.
My favorite herb Cilantro, sparked my inspiration. I decided to make a tiny herb garden filled with Cilantro in what was once a delectable bowl of Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup, and I’ve brought you along for the seasoning.
Items for my upcycle project:
1 Chick-fil-A Soup Container and lid.
• First things first, I enjoyed every last spoonful of my Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup.
• I cleaned my Chick-fil-A Soup bowl and lid.
• Next step, I poked tiny holes in the bottom of the container with a writing pen for proper drainage. I then placed the lid underneath to catch the excess water.
• I put 1/2 Cup of soil inside the dish.
• Placed my seeds into the soil at least a 1/2 inch apart.
• Add the remaining ½ Cup of soil on top.
• Cilantro or “herb of choice” can now be watered with 1/3 Cup Water. When dry to touch refill with more water.
• Place in a sunny area 4 to 5 hours a day
• In 3 to 4 weeks your herbs will be edible.Enjoy!
You CAN make a difference one drink, meal or day at a time by changing simple daily habits. Be creative and find alternative ways to upcycle disposable items into something new and useful. It is our collective footprint in society that will help make the future of tomorrow greener! Upcycle-on my garden gurus…..#chickfilamomsDIY